|Kids LOVE puddles!|
It's spring in Ottawa and that means warmer temps, cold temps, freezing rain, melting snow, new snow, riding bikes wearing snowpants and mitts, wearing rainboots, soakers, bringing dirt in the house, driving with the windows down shivering, birds fluttering by windows, drip drip drip.
I saw a graphic on good old Facebook. It was a pie chart, half taken up by snow, a good quarter by mud, and the rest was grass. We're fully in mud season.
And puddle season. Oh Spring.
This is my life lately:
- feeling behind on life, writing, seeing friends
- fighting off yet another cold.. when will it end?
- feeling the panic of having a 5K in less than a month
- trying to eat better, exercise more, get outside.. failing
- eating chocolate and craving pop
- soaking sore muscles in the tub
- doing what I can
My to-do list is a mile long and I'm avoiding it, unless it's to add yet another task. It's trade show season but this weekend we're enjoying doing absolutely nothing. Nada. What's going on in your life?
I announced the winner of the passes to the Women's Show.. was it you?