A quick little post for today. Today was a pretty typical Tuesday: play date in the morning, lunch, an exhausted Little K who won't nap, car naps, movie, dinner, bed. Pretty much.
Here are some of my favourite moments:
- Giving in when the kids begged me to paint their nails and giving them tiny manicures. Little J now has the nails on one hand and one foot pink while the others are blue. Little K picked a different pink and a different blue and decided on alternating colours every nail. They are both so proud of their nails.
- When Little K falls asleep on the way to the store, deciding to keep going instead of waking her. I got a hot chocolate and some timbits using a gift card and drove around passing timbits back to Little J. It was bright and sunny and nice.
- Following bunny tracks around the backyard with Little J and talking about where the bunnies go, even though it was freezing outside.
- Enjoying my napping baby girl longer than normal because my awesome mother-in-law came to help out while J is gone.
- Having plans for the week fall into place.
- The following conversation:
ME: Do you want me to carry you or do you want to walk?
LITTLE K: I want to tiptoe!
- Blogging before bed with a warm kitty on my lap.
Anything good happen to you on an otherwise regular day? Do tell.