Spinning Head | The Life of K: Spinning Head

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Spinning Head

I feel like there is so much going on that my head is spinning. I'm hoping that writing it down will help.

Yesterday, J had to work overtime so I went to his parent's place for dinner. His OT ended early and I went to grab him before dinner. We stopped by the ball diamond where my team was playing (I only play Wednesday nights) and back to his parent's place for dinner. Poor Baby J was so tired and probably couldn't have slept a fourth time around 7pm. He's obviously still recovering from his cold.

Today I have to take our cat Sandy to the vet to get some blood taken. She's being put under tomorrow to have her teeth checked. Last appointment, the vet found a rotten tooth. Apparently it's not uncommon for cats of her breed - Devon Rex - or cats with heart murmurs. Either way, it will be nice to know how extensive the problem is. And the only way to find out is to put her under. She hisses way too much. There is also aquafit class this afternoon. I'm looking forward to being in the water after missing last week's class by being out of town.

Tomorrow will be busy dropping Sandy off and picking her up from the vet and a guy is coming during the day to fix our HRV. It's the thing that takes moisture out of the air after we shower. It's been broken for way too long. I'm also hoping to get in to see the doctor about my shoulder before my baseball game tomorrow night. It's been hurting since the season started over a month ago.

Thursday is a funeral service for my grandmother. I was hesitant to post about her passing because I wasn't close with her and I feel awkward receiving people's sympathies. Like I don't deserve them. I don't think I do, but the rest of my family does. So we will attend the service and get together afterward for my family. On the plus side, we get to see my brother and his girlfriend and the rest of the family who will be coming to town for the service.

Because of the service, I had to cancel a play date Thursday afternoon with two coworkers and their babies. But I won't be missing J's sister SJ arriving at the airport after 6 weeks away. She lands in the afternoon and then we'll be having dinner with her and the rest of the family.

Friday will hopefully be a relaxing day with only a lunch date with L and Baby R planned so far. Lunch dates are perfect because everyone has to eat and traffic is never as bad as morning or after work.

To top off this crazy week I think we're off to the cottage this weekend. If the weather is nice and the baby is agreeable it will be a good time. Otherwise I might be spending the weekend wishing for my bed and the comforts of home.

That's everything. You know, I do feel better.

1 comment:

  1. uggg sounds busy! Hopefully everything goes well and you get to have an enjoyable weekend at the cottage.